THG is looking for an enthusiastic Event Management Trainee to join our team! Are you looking for a fun, challenging internship within a rapidly growing hospitality company? Do you like to get started, are you the social spider in the web and do you want to develop your event planning and coordination skills? This internship offers a lot of responsibility and gives you the opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic environment.
Get to know your future colleaguesView team
Core tasks / responsibilites
- Attend and take minutes of various weekly operational meetings;
- Preparing events by drawing up the script, planning and monitoring these documents;
- Supporting the event manager before and during productions;
- Continuously looking for innovations;
- Maintaining good contact with clients and suppliers;
- Managing your own production as the final assignment of your internship;
- Supporting the operational team in various internal projects.
- Problem-solving attitude and getting-things-done mentality;
- Has knowledge of - and is curious about trends and developments within the event world;
- Has hospitality high priority, continuously puts the guest at number 1;
- Works in a structured and precise manner;
- Has professional verbal and written language and good computer skills;
- Is pro-active and knows how to take action;
- Is available for at least 5 months and can be deployed flexibly (no ma-fri / 9-17 mentality).
Are you the creative, enthusiastic and pro-active trainee we are looking for? Then respond quickly via the contact details below! Mail your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions you can contact Corneel van Jaarsveld via 085-0657142. We look forward to your response!